Writing

I have been writing stories for awhile  especially since my first book is out and  I hope that people will order Marge. Becoming an author has always been a dream and it has come to pass.  One genre I have always been interested in is Mysteries and I decided to have my own series called  The Serena Madison Files. I have one completed and ready to be submitted but this time I decided to go in search of agents.  After I found one and I copied and pasted chapter 1, I had forgotten to save it on my word proc and therefore as a result I am missing four pages.  I was prepared to send a chapter to another agent when I found that out.  I could never rewrite anything the way it was written in the first place so I decided to see if I copied and pasted it as a note on Facebook. Sure enough I did, but the question is: How many pages are Chapter 1? I sent several pages to Northern Lights  Literary Agency hoping that was Chapter 1. Now I am wondering if I should concentrate one my third story and get that one submitted. I would like to copy and paste the four pages from my notes to my word proc but the Microsoft Office  Word Processor is not working.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living with Alzheimer

Hanford's Hidden Treasure