Ponderings

I sit at my desk wondering what to do. I am unhappy with my life and tired of the endless goals in the games I play on Facebook. My book which has  been out since January hasn't been sold much and as I pray, I ask God, should I just give a tenth?
 Both Matthew, Luke and Mark wrote the account of the four soils Jesus taught to the people and as I ponder that I wonder if I should  not give more than a tenth since it was obvious that Jesus said what the seed is--The Word of God.
There is nothing wrong with giving. In fact Paul quoted Jesus's words not recorded in the gospel, " It is more blessed  to give than to receive."  What you give is the question. You can give your time or your talent if you don't have money. People give of their time and talents  by volunteering.  In the book of Deuteronomy, Moses directed the people to give according to how God has blessed you. I don't feel very blessed. I have given to ministries and have not received anything as a harvest. By this I am hurt. Why haven't I received anything?  Is it possible that I have given with the wrong motive?  I must examine myself to see if I have.
 I do not want to be wealthy because I do not need excess, but I don't want to be poor so that I feel I am lacking. My God shall supply ALL my needs and so Ia m trusting him.

Comments

  1. Yes he will supply your needs, keep on writing, and don't let lack of sales get you down to much, (I know its hard) but they will come!!!
    In Christs Love
    Michelle~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Living with Alzheimer

Hanford's Hidden Treasure