The life and death of..

I need to blow some steam. I have found out something I do not like about Social Networks--memorializing and making someone BIG.  Don't get me wrong. I think Tim Tebow is great because God gave him success. I have told my friends how they feel  and they don't just get it. Have they always been a Tebow fan  or  did they  just become his fan when they heard he was a Christian?   It was a hard week for me or even month! Day after Day and night after night, I see "TEBOW!" "TEBOW!" and so forth! Enough to make me a gag. And now the death of... You guessed it.
Whitney has been graced with a beautiful voice but one wonders if someone who loves the Lord so much why was she ravaged with drugs?  You can also guessed that I am also not a big fan of her or her music and now I have to suffer through videos and links being posted as well as  many status updates. I guess there isn't anything  good to  talk about it is there? If I  didn't need to be on FB, I would take a long break until its over...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living with Alzheimer

Hanford's Hidden Treasure