Blogging

I am an up and coming author and  I have one book published but it is not enough. I know it cost money to create your own website so I am at lost as to what to do.  I heard so much  about wordpress.com  but I am close to cancelling my account there. Why? Because something doesn't feel right. I know that if I want to have all the benefits I have to pay and I don't have the money. So what do I? I know what I should have done  and that is to pray. Because when I do that, I know that I will have peace. Lord, forgive me for not seeking you. More than that, forgive me  for not trusting you enough that my book will sell big!  I think that is what I am most scared about because what if it don't sell big?  I can hear the Lord say to me, "Where is your faith?" I guess I am like Peter walking on the water. As soon as I  lose focus, I start to lose faith. Lord, help me keep my eyes on you!
I blog here because its free. I blog at wordpress because I know people who do and when I went to a website about blogging and they  make it sound like it doesn't cost that much. I will stay there, but I am unsure how to go about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living with Alzheimer

Hanford's Hidden Treasure