Struggles

If you are like me, you think you know you deserve better!  People say you shouldn't  ask for. Your whole life has been a  struggle. Your parents or one of your parents has put you outside God's perfect will and so you live a less than normal life.  Some may say, "How do you know  that you are not where God wants you.?"
I know that He  doesn't want us to struggle.  WE are only suppose to labor until his rest.  Toiling is because of the curse and not the under the curse because Christ has redeemed  me from the curse of the Law.

Yes I do deserve better! And so do you who have lived with parents  who didn't provide the best for you. Our Heavenly father is a perfect example of how our earthly father should be and our heavenly father gives good and perfect gifts! God will make up more than enough for what you should have gotten.

My life   has been very difficult and I have struggled everyday to succeed, Maybe I missed something, but I am listening. Listening to my shepherd.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living with Alzheimer

Hanford's Hidden Treasure