I Call Myself a Patriot

Never in all my life had I ever seen so much hate for our country and in our president, but what saddens me more is the view of some Christians who don't follow Q, but their own beliefs. Oh, I'm not saying that we shouldn't follow Jesus, but how many people are looking at what's going on and think Jesus is coming any minute when the time has not come for us to go?
I posted on my Facebook wall about how God is in control. I posted a link about Illuminati and already people are acting its going to happen. Jesus is going to rapture and the NWO begins. Of course I know that.
The Anti-Christ will usher that in and I bet he is one Illuminati's tools. I have my belief who I think he is, Some already figured it out and some thinks its Donald Trump. Wrong again. 
But it's not for us to know. We should be going about our Father's business until Jesus comes. And whether or not, you believe we will experience the judgments or that they will implant a chip, we should not let these things bother us. Four years ago the same thing happened before the election and I believe in spite of the violence and rioting that Soros paid people to do, they will not prevail. Trump will win because he is draining the swamp.
I am a patriot because I love the country and I love our president, but I love God more. I believe he has placed Trump in office for a reason. There is no one like him and all the mainstream media, left, deep state and all those in between hates him. 
You see, if Hilary would have won, we would have already experienced the New World Order. It is what she and all others like her wants, but God is not allowing it to happen. Not yet anyways. Other than Jesus, I follow Q. I am reading so much about what's going on, but I strongly believe that the Lord is not on his side, but ours.
If you have not read it already, I encourage you to read "The Calm Before The Storm by David Hayes. he starts you on Q's Chronicle. There are other good books too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living with Alzheimer

Hanford's Hidden Treasure