Wearing a Mask

With summer approaching, you would think the requirements to wear masks would slowly dwindle away. Not so. Just today, my sister entered a clinic and they gave her a mask to wear. I  understand that about medical facilities, but stores? There is so much fear in the world that it's sad. Even among Christians, they wear one. I understand if they are not healthy or that their employer requires them to wear it, but if you are healthy?  And what about other places? One place, I hope that it doesn't require are schools. I'm sorry, but I think wearing a mask is overdone. The virus can't survive in the heat. I don't see teachers standing in front of the classrooms wearing a mask. Do you know when you speak from a mask, you sound muffled? And teachers usually teach from a distance. Maybe not 6 feet, but at least with in a couple of feet. I don't fear the virus. Here are reasons why I won't wear a mask. You can disagree, if you want, but it won't change my mind:
1) I want fresh air. When you wear a mask, you are breathing in your breath. Fresh air is good for you and helps your immune system. If you think about it, why do they say we should stay at home? You don't get fresh air by staying home. The same thing with wearing a mask.
2)It doesn't give you 100% protection. The virus can seep between your mask and your face. It's like using a condom: It can offer protection, but not completely. My protection comes from God, not a mask. 
3. It's not about safety and protection; its about social control. We are heading towards the time when Jesus will come. The left wants to bring in NWO and you can bet they will have many requirements when they end everything we have known. Don't even be surprised if those left behind will end up wearing a hijab.
I don't agree that is what God wants for his people. If we allow the government to restrict us, then we have no freedom at all. I live in California, and we have a democratic governor, and who is middle of being recalled. I don't agree that every state requires everyone in education to wear a mask. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I'll say this, if I am, then let them provide a mask. I will not wear it gladly and most likely, I will just put it on before I enter the school building,
As God's people, we should have his DNA and the blood of Jesus covers us. Romans 12:1, and 2 says that we should not conform to the pattern of this world. So if we be like everyone else, we are standing out and we are conforming to what the world wants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living with Alzheimer

Hanford's Hidden Treasure