Waiting...is the Hardest Part

There is a saying that goes like this: The best thing comes to those who wait."  I guess then the best things are coming to me  yet it is hard...to wait when especially  when I have waited my whole life. God has a way of teaching us to wait.

For over 17 years I have waited and still am waiting for God to fulfill his promise to me that I would return to Washington State.
 For 15 years I have waited for this bulge which I have found out is nothing but a fibroid tumor that has grown so big I look six months pregnant,  to be gone!

I also wait for other things too like for people to finish proofreading my manuscript so I can get it published. Do you know how hard and frustrating  that is when  your author friends announce they just got a book published?  Or how about when you finally get an answer to prayer only to find out that there is waiting involved? I had hope that I would see the surgeon this week so I know when  I will have surgery but instead it's next week.

I have also waited a long time  for the right one coming my way. I so desire to have a man in my life and I hope he will not come too much later after the surgery.

Yes, I suppose God is teaching me something else: It is called waiting on him.  Lincoln Bewster sings "Strength will rise as we wait upon whom? The Lord!  I think I read somewhere that he must wait patiently for the Lord.

Yes, I am aware that people of  old knows about waiting: Abraham waited 25 years to be a father. David waited a  long time to be king. And even Christians today who are so tired of all the evil they see in the world that they cry out "Come Lord, Jesus!" even though they must wait for it.

So I Leave you with a song: enjoy

In The Waiting Video

I forgot to add that another thing I wait for is sleep to cone to me. I have been suffering from insomnia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living with Alzheimer

Hanford's Hidden Treasure