My Website


     As my life start to change so is my website. People rarely hire me to design a cover anymore and more focus on my author's life. I still sell premades I have on hand, but I won' turn up as many as I used to. So the question is how do I draw traffic to my website for readers? My views are little. I used to get many, but since I stopped designing premades, I stopped adding new covers.
   I decided it was time for a revamp, but somehow I was not satisfied. I needed advice and suggestions. I got some from group members, but one person suggested I hire my editor. Wrong move. She wants what I don't have. I have spent too much money already and I need what I have for my books. 
So if you want to keep updated, I will be using blogger. My author's blog is The Writings of Miss Madison
 If you want to check out some of my premades, you can check out my pinterest link https://www.pinterest.com/rmadison1967/madison-designs-book-covers/  or you can visit Madison Book Cover Designs on Facebook. 
With the current crisis, I may not be able to answer messages on Facebook as often as I would like. so please email me at rmadison_1@hotmail.com. Please no spam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living with Alzheimer

Hanford's Hidden Treasure