Going to Church

What is so hard to understand?  Why are people pressing me to go against my own conscience? I am talking about using  a taxi cab in which I have no peace.  Recently, I try to tell my friends  my situation. All I want is prayer  and not advice!  Yet when I open my mouth not one person can say the right thing like I will pray God will make a way for you."  I am putting my trust in him. IN GOD not in people not in taxi can drivers.  I never did trust them. I don't know why. I just don't. However, if God sends one to us, then it would be of him not on my own strength. My heart cries because people just don't see it! They don't just understand. How can they? The majority of them have transportation! They don't  have to  depend on a  taxi cab to take them, Can not God honor my prayer? Does he not speak to people's hearts or does he expect us to do it ourselves. "I provide you a cab, Ruthie. I have even told two of them to tell you, but you will not listen."?  Many people will offer you advice, but it may not be a Godly one.  My Spirit did not rise up within me and say there is your answer! Once again, frustration sets in and so I will say no more. God knows not people.

Comments

  1. I am praying someone offers you a ride to church, it is expensive, and can be dangerous taking a cab, especially for women, so I am going to pray that this situation is resolved...
    in Christs Love
    Michelle~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Living with Alzheimer

Hanford's Hidden Treasure