Valentine's Day

For most people, Valentine's day is a day to look forward to: the giving and receiving of chocolates, flowers or just a simple token of affection is exchanged on that day. For most people every day is Valentine's day because they love each other every day, but for others it can be a sad day, a  painful reminder that they are alone and I am one.
I know I may have well meaning friends who will say something like "Well you have Jesus, Show him your love", but I have told Jesus that even though I know you loves me, can you be as wonderful as some of the male characters in the books I read?" I know that what I read is only fictional, but truly believe that guys can be romantic and wonderful. (Real life men) I also believe  that not ALL the good ones are taken so where is he?
 I am trying to be like Rebekah in the book of Genesis who wasn't looking as far as I know. I want something like that to happen to me because I am not being found by the right man online. People may say that you can't expect prince charming to show up your doorsteps, but they haven't  read the true accounts of  how Jacob met his wives and Rebekah meeting hers (although Rebekah was taken to meet hers)
 Anything is possible. I just have to be busy serving and loving the Lord while I wait for my  man to come to me. I just hope he is as wonderful as I hope he is.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living with Alzheimer

Hanford's Hidden Treasure