Babbling About My Day

 I have been battling a nervous condition of my legs called Restless Leg Syndrome. What it is is a sensation in your leg that causes your legs  wanting to move. Sometimes a relaxant like Advil  or other medicine  for it helps it to calm down, but most often in my case, I need strong intercessor. i had short victory  and now its back.
I really did not feel like grocery shopping. To tell the truth, I didn't feel like doing anything. I had no energy to eat let alone shop. I asked Jesus to make sure  all the buses run in time, but maybe I should asked him which one I should take.  I had planned route 2 because it would be a  short trip to the transfer station, but the bus came  late and I ended up waiting 25r minutes for Route  6(which takes me to Walmart).  That 25 minutes seemed like an eternity to me.
As I shopped, I asked God to help me remember all I needed to buy. He did. Not only that but I bought my favorite Energy drink and it gave me the extra energy I needed. I was also able able to take the bus I needed on my way home.  As I waited for Route 3, I read this in my Bible: "Do not say 'I will get even for this wrong" Wait for the Lord to handle the matter." I love that verse!  It often leads to disaster, but  giving it over to the Lord will lead  to justice for you. I have to remember that. I try not to get even.
 My day started out bad, but thank God he made sure it ended just right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living with Alzheimer

Hanford's Hidden Treasure