Why I Don't Wear a Mask

On social media, there are those who say that anyone not wearing a mask is selfish. I've seen a friend who shared a post from a page called Naked Jesus. (Hmm). I'm going to take that as a no no site as I wouldn't want to envision my savior as naked. (He almost was that way on the cross, but not completely.) I read through her post and noticed what they thought f those who say "I don't fear it so why should I?" to meaning I don't care about your health." Excuse me, but is in there anywhere in the Bible where people wore masks around people contagious disease? Most often these people were ostracized. They have be outside the city for a period of time. THEY NEVER IMPOSE ON THE HEALTHY TO PROTECT THEMSELVES WHILE THEY (those infected with the contagious disease) LIVE IN THE CITY. So shouldn't
 those who are sick stay home? Why make the healthy stay home? My sister and I never traveled outside the U.S and we normally keep to ourselves, but of course, the population wouldn't know that,would they?
And thinking pf population, have you forgotten how this all started? China, who helped the deep state depopulate our country, infected tourists with a virus, not just to America, but all over the world. It is not an attack on the U.S, but worldwide. It is a plot to have social control over us and seemed to be working for some. Employers mandated their employees to wear a mask and in some places  they now tell shoppers, "Wear one or don't shop" They also forced social distancing us where we can't even stand a foot away from each other anymore. And these very people advocating wearing a mask refuse to see that for it is: social control.
Even among my Christian friends, but they do it because of one verse: Obey your leaders. If you read further Romans 13, it says that "they serve God." Now, I shake my head. How could governors like Coumo, Whitmer and Newsom serve God when all they have done was immoral? Do you consider throwing  the sick into the nursing home serving God? Or banning people from singing in church serving God? I get it that they think when we sing, we spit out droplets and make everyone sick. It seems to me that those governors are blaming worshipers for making people sick when God calls us to heal! If anyone is at the fault it is the governor, especially Newsom for releasing prisoners.
But wearing masks as I posted awhile back is not 100% safe. 
I encouraged you to watch this video and tell me what you think after watching it. I also would suggest you asking doctors and nurses what their thoughts are. My opinion is, only two types of people should wear a mask: those in medical profession and those who are sick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUUOq1ksiQQ&feature=youtu.be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living with Alzheimer

Hanford's Hidden Treasure